Searching...

In the shop this week: Shanna Murray wall stickers

I first fell in love with Shanna Murray's beautiful writing and wall stickers (decals as one says in the US) when I saw her work for Little Winter Market last year - a handmade market in Oregon - well-curated by Abby and beautifully styled by Chelsea.
I don't know....something stroke a chord in me. I just fell for the lightness of her writing, the beauty of her illustrations and her feel-good messages and I can't tell you how happy it makes me to have her beautiful, feminine wall stickers exclusively available on BODIE and FOU.
We even managed to feature them in our new catalogue.
Having them is a real treat for me...and I very much looking forward to receiving them all because I would love to put either You are loved or I love you Beyond measures in Mila's bedroom and I'm also hoping to be able to find the perfect space for the Welcome one. It would be nice in the entrance non?!
I really hope you will fall in love with them too!
Je suis tombée amoureuse de la belle écriture et des autocollants muraux de Shanna Murray quand j'ai vu son travail l'année dernière pour Little Winter Market - un petit marché organisé par Abby en Orégon et joliment décoré par Chelsea.
Je ne sais pas....il y a un truc qui s'est passé. La légèreté de son écriture, la beauté de ses dessins et ses messages de bonne humeur m'ont touché et je suis vraiment heureuse que nous ayons ces beaux autocallants, si féminins exclusivement disponible sur BODIE and FOU.
On a meme réussi à les mettre dans notre nouveau catalogue et la je me suis fait vraiment plaisir.
Il me tarde de les recevoir pour soit mettre You are loved ou I love you Beyond measures dans la chambre de Mila et j'espère pouvoir aussi trouver l'endroit parfait pour ajouter Welcome. Ca serait sympa dans l'entrée, non?!
J'espere que vous les aimerez aussi!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!