Searching...

Yellow beauty

I had such a relaxing weekend finishing my Koushi lamp for our lounge, making a banana cake that the family ate in 2 days, going for a run with Lucas, taking Mila to the cinema to see Marmaduke and shopping for myself that I really didn't expect Monday to be as stressful as it was today.
As soon as I arrived it went non-stop so here is finally the little yellow dress from Zara I was planning to share with you this morning....
Following the gorgeous Gold dress I got from Zara this Summer, I thought it wouldn't hurt to have a few dresses that make me look like I'm this super stylish French chick...all the time!
Steve thinks it's "very yellow", Mila thinks "it's very sexy because it has a hole in the back" and I think it's a very sexy yellow dress! Bring it on!
J'ai passé un weekend tellement relaxant à finir ma lampe Koushi pour le salon, à faire un autre banana cake qu'on s'est enfilé en deux jours, à courir avec le gros Lucas, emmener Mila au cinéma pour voir Marmaduke et un peu de shopping que je ne m'attendais pas à un Lundi aussi stressant
Des que je suis arrivée au boulot, ca n'a pas arreté donc voici enfin la petite robe jaune de Zara que je voulais vous montrer ce matin...
Suite à cette magnifique robe Or que j'avais acheté cet Eté, je me suis dis que ce ne ferait de mal à personne d'avoir quelques robes qui me donnerait l'air d'etre constamment cette Francaise super chic!
Steve pense qu'elle est "très jaune", Mila pense "qu'elle est très sexy parce qu'il y a un trou dans le dos" et moi je pense que c'est une petite robe jaune très sexy! Bring it on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!