Searching...

What an amazing day!

This afternoon, we received the first copies of our new catalogue and..wow, it just looks even better in real! I can't wait for you to see it. I'm hugely proud of it. When I gave one copy to Mila tonight all she could say was: "wow maman, I l love it...it's beautiful, i love it, I love it..." on every single page.
To top up this amazing day, I also received a fantastic email from a customer in Sweden:

"First of all I want to thank you for a great service, very quick delivery and great products. ( I ordered Masking tapes and looking forward to use them).
Secondly, I
want to thank you for your blog which is a great source of inspiration. As a “frenchy” too I share Karine´s taste for simplicity, elegance completed by a “frenchy chic” touch! Besides I can see the values that lie behind your blog such as the importance of family and discover some traits of Karine´s personalities: honesty, hard work, fun, dedication, passion…There is a “heart” in this blog and I love it!
Karine: you are such a great example for “business women” as well ! You should also write more about “starting from scratch” or “combining work and family life”…


Now the truth to be told, I wasn't that great on combining work and family life the first four years of the business and if it was not for Steve who never gave up on what we wanted to achieve as a family and constantly reminded me of that and forcing me to make changes I probably have worked myself to a death bed but in the end I managed year after year to make a few changes to achieve the work/family balance I was aiming for so yes I have a few advices to pass on...
As Linda, our au-pair, told me tonight: rule 1, get yourself an amazing au-pair! :-)
Have a fantastic weekend, I'm on a high and I'm gonna chill with a nice glass of wine.
Love to you all and Nadine, thank you so much for this wonderful email!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!