Searching...

MiH | Made in Heaven jeans

Francois (my brother/photographer who has shot the last three BODIE and FOU mail order catalogue and who incidentally got two of his recent shots featured as full page in The Simple Things magazine and Baby&Me magazine) was telling me he had been contacted by MiH Jeans to shoot their offices.
Do you know about them? 
Sophie did...and told me that their jeans collection was available from Net-a-Porter so I checked them out...and wondered where on earth I had been all these years...
Well for starters, their jeans are worn by Sienna Miller, SJP, Jessica Alba, Katie Holmes - but they are also regularly featured in VOGUE, Harper's Bazaar, ELLE, GLAMOUR etc

Anyway, I disgress...
I wanted to tell you about MiH's story because I think it's a very cool story.
Chloe runs MiH now.
In the 70s, her dad launched the Jean Machine stores (another iconic jeans brand - obviously I'm out of my depth there but I love what I'm discovering) and her godfather launched Made in Heaven in 1969*. Chloe's dad starting his business after buying a van full of old denims which he then tried to wholesale but nobody wanted them so he decided to open a shop to get rid of the stock and thought if he could sell them in 3 months he would be fine - he sold out in three weeks!
He then grew his business developing collections, opening more stores and became known as "the king of blue jean".
At the time, Chloe's mum-to-be was a top denim model and got to meet Chloe's dad when she had to model the Made in Heaven collection for his flagship store in King's Road and the rest is history....
Love it!
I hope they choose Francois to shoot their offices because I would love to see the results. Francois + jeans = MiH ;-)
*the year I was born in case you are wondering how old I am

13 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for giving us such a helpful information. You can also visit our website for ntcc project amity university

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Click On Links Below And Get Diazepam 10mg And Best Latest Blogs About Health And Medications.

    Diazepam 10mg Pills Online
    Blog Web Page
    See Our New Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great resource that you are providing and you give it for free. I like to see a blog that understands the value of providing quality resources for free. Thanks for sharing the best article post.
    Dream Home Makers

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great and tremendous blog post.

    https://bolgameshowluckydraw.blogspot.com/2021/09/bol-news-head-office-number-2021.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a unique post.

    https://kbcsonywinner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool post and interesting too thanks for sharing
    Business Class Flights

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your creative and innovative thinking has put you in a class all your own.
    V Regaliaa
    DSR Parkway
    DS Max Senate

    ReplyDelete

  8. Thank you for posting such useful information I really appreciate your blog and loved it. Please also get to know about Our Micronwebs Blogs

    ReplyDelete

 
Back to top!