Searching...

4 truly inspiring bedrooms using dark grey

Wow...already 68 comments on this post to  win Holly's fabulous new book. It's nice to know you're out there cheeky monkeys!
Bon OK, I have to admit, writing about Xmas gift guides to push the BODIE and FOU collection is not what excites me the most and it may not be that exciting for you either. I think most of you knows by now that I'm behind this online concept store but at the same time, it has to be done so I think next year, I may get someone else to do this for me.

However, what really fires me up is telling you about new things we've added and thinking about our new 2013 collection and Spring/Summer catalogue 2013. I have about 40% of the collection already mapped out in my head and I can't wait to go to Paris in January to finalise it.
Yesterday, we received new two hues for our bed linen collection.
The first one is this beautiful dark grey stonewashed linen duvet cover - now online.
The second one is a gorgeous summery blue (similar to the blue of this dress) which I'll take to France soon, as Francois and I will start styling and shooting our Spring/Summer catalogue 2013 just after Christmas. 

So here are four truly inspiring bedrooms using dark grey. The third one was styled in my home but I'm in love with the first and second one. Which one do you prefer?

{Thank you for leaving a comment. Reading them always makes me very happy}
1. Via here (lots of gorgeous images including some I styled but not a lot of credits!) | 2. Photography: Douglas Friedman | 3. Photography: François Kong | Styling: Karine Kong , New-Zealand type map here, Typed Love print here, Urbanears headphones here, Linen scarf here (both on the bed) |  | 4. Bella Note Linens via here  
In collaboration with Argos washing machines and Bosch washing machines | All opinions and layouts my own

9 comments:

  1. I’m really happy to say it was an interesting post to read. I learned new information from your article on bba in amity university
    , you are doing a great job. Continue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free.
    Biodegradable Bag Manufactures in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job Man,Keep it up. Meanwhile visit our website for nmims solved assignment 2022

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for giving us such a helpful information. You can also visit our website for Nmims solved assignment

    ReplyDelete

  5. Your creative and innovative thinking has put you in a class all your own.
    Subham Antique City
    Legacy Cirocco
    RR Signature

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you are so skilled.I can tell your practice was well worth it.Also below real projects can help you in your future investment.
    Nikhar Aventino
    Abhee Nandika
    Myhna Maple

    ReplyDelete

 
Back to top!