Searching...

A sneak-peek of the House Doctor collection on BODIE and FOU

I'm SO excited...
A few weeks ago, Sophie & I started working on the BODIE and FOU SS/2013 collection and mail order catalogue* and both are going to be very beautiful and very inspiring!

I can't wait to show you all the beautiful things I've found but we need to style/shoot first and I also need to go to Paris in Jan. to finish sourcing everything I want.
In the meantime, I thought it would be a nice way of ending, what has been a very busy year, with a little sneak-peek of the House Doctor goodies we will have in our 2013 collection.
The great news is that our lovely Have a seat stool will be available in light grey (you can pre-order it now) and this beautiful FORM table will be on display in our new showroom at the end of January.
I have been lusting after these metal suitcases for a kids bedroom for a while so I'm glad to see them in nice soft hues.

*make sure you request a copy here

1 comments:

  1. There are many interesting information included and i can easily understand all given information.I post something on my blog to post something, or wait to post something worth saying. Keep update more information....
    Pest Control in Chennai
    Security Services in Chennai

    ReplyDelete

 
Back to top!