Searching...

On my Christmas wish list is...

On my wish-list this year are...
- a baby
- The CANON EOS 5D Mak III but I'll settle for the Mak II if I have to :-)
- This white Dadasi carafe designed by Nelson Sepuvelda for Belart Industries
- A yearly subscription to MILK DECORATION but they don't done one :-(
- A new iPhone 5
- Soft PJs from Hush (I'm so rockn' roll...Look, they are beautiful, comfy, soft and it's winter time!)
- What Katie Ate's first book - sadly only released in Australia and New-Zealand, the only year we don't go there
- this KitchenAid mixer (let's go crazy!! I've just managed to cook my soft boiled egg properly...)
- and this fabulous fair garland from Chez Les Voisins which is very similar to the one below and I'm in love with it.
What's on yours?
Photo: vtwonen

4 comments:




  1. That is very interesting; you are a very skilled blogger. I have shared your website in my social networks..!


    Online Reputation Management

    ReplyDelete
  2. This information is impressive; I am inspired with your post writing style & how continuously you describe this topic. After reading your post, thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel happy about it and I love learning more about this topic
    Cara Menurunkan Leukosit Tinggi

    ReplyDelete


  3. Its a wonderful post and very helpful, thanks for all this information. You are including better information regarding this topic in an effective way.Thank you so much

    Personal Installment Loans
    Payday Cash Advance loan
    Title Car loan
    Cash Advance Loan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting blog which attracted me more.Spend a worthful time.keep updating more.
    MSBI Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete

 
Back to top!