Searching...

Happy thoughts for the weekend...

What are you up to this weekend?
I had so much to deal with these last few days that I think I will take it easy and spend as much time with Mila before she flies to my mum's for half-term and on Sunday night, Steve is taking me to this!! I've never been to one so it should be quite fun.
This past week was quite strange for me.
On one hand, we launched our first mail order catalogue and got some really fantastic feedback from everyone via Facebook Twitter ("Much excitement in the interiors blogosphere about the new catalogue") and some very kind, touching and encouraging blog posts from Decor8, Bright.Bazaar, sfgirlbybay, Style Files, Casalil, Heart Home magazine, Vosges Paris and Poppy talk.
On the other hand, I had to deal with bad news on the family front but my Dad doesn't seem to worry too much for the time being and he keeps himself busy with DIY jobs, a real trooper! So the mood is picking up. We had kit-kat & champagne in the office tonight :-) and now that everyone has gone home, I'm thinking that really, I'm lucky to have such a good team around me. It really makes a difference when you have a team of fun, passionate, positive-thinking people around you.

Talking of which, we all got quite excited today by a conversation we had with Ruta40 and are thinking of organizing a private wine tasting/Fashion event (45 people only) in Covent Garden where people could taste some great wines available at Ruta40 while checking out BODIE and FOU Fashion collection which includes our best-seller La Tropezienne tote bag by Clare Vivier, her gorgeous clutch bags but also our new men bags and our new beautiful shopper bags by Heidi's and the limited edition collection of flat clutches she is putting together for us.
Frankly a girls' night with WINE + FASHION, we can't think of a better evening! Let me know if this is of interest to you. It will probably take place at the end of November

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!