Searching...

WOW!

I just received a google alert on BODIE and FOU that led me to this!
BODIE and FOU Le Blog voted TOP 20 BEST INTERIOR BLOG by The Telegraph
Gosh I could hug the guy who wrote this!
This is incredible and I'm over the moon! What a great way to end the week. Congratulations also to Holly, Emma, Julie and Victoria and everyone else listed!
"Karine Candice is a French expat living in London who shares her inspirations, life and all-round creative ingenuity with the world via this blog. Go to the My Home section and sigh at the beauty of her residences (note the plural there). Then click on other links to check out the wonders she’s worked in different rooms - the naff old kitchen cupboards that she has transformed with black paint and a stainless-steel worktop, the charcoal-grey daughter’s nursery, the old pallet turned into a chic (no, really) coffee table."
Have a great weekend! xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!