Searching...

Inspiring Sunday

I've said it last weekend but doing creative things is good for the soul. There is also something hugely comforting in being surrounded at home by things you've made yourself or carefully selected to create the room you had imagined.
As the temperature outside starts feeling like Winter, I'm having a quiet Sunday in our lounge surrounding by things I love and made...
my pallet table - a bit rough of the side - but if you want a more polished version, there is one here which is beautiful,
a cherished leather chair I love but whose colours of Autumn make me crave for  this one,
a little girl watching a movie with my headphones on,
the Koushi lamp I finished last weekend,
creative ideas for later and being inspired by this simple project (last pic) from Design Shimmer which would be great to do at work.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!