Searching...

Feel good family board

Happy weekend!!!!
My beloved sister Elodie, Christophe & Lily are staying with us in London this weekend. The last time we saw them was at Christmas when we went to Barcelona where they now live and I have been missing her like hell but it's the first time in 3 years, we are all together....Elodie, Francois our kid brother and myself so we're having a fantastic weekend, eating lots of food and making brownies to celebrate Lily's birthday...
Bodie showed me the montage she did at home in her lounge and I love it...



She says that just seeing so many happy pictures of all the people she loves every morning when drinking her coffee, put her in a good mood and it's also dead easy to do and easy to update...

And a few pics from our weekend.....breakfast at Kristoff's, a very cool cafe deli on Hammersmith Grove which I highly recommend for their egg benedicts and their very inspiring deli....It's a very nice place but their website doesn't do any justice to the interior of the deli.





and the cousins...Lily and Mila Sienna....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!