Searching...

Creative spaces: ABC Love poster

6.30 am....I'm super excited....I couldnt sleep last night so I spent some time on the net and came across this great aphabet digital print with the words LOVE highlighted in colour, totally fall in love with it. I managed to track down the designer and GOOD NEWS, the poster will be available from BODIE and FOU 3rd week of March but you can pre-order yours here.....What an efficient early morning!

Using typography and numbers at home is a quick way to create a modern, visual statement in the lounge, the kitchen or a home office and this one with the word LOVE spreads good vibes with cool design!
It is also a great addition to a kids' bedroom to familiarise them with the alphabet and practice learning with them. I was looking for something cool and modern for Mila's bedroom and the ABC Love poster fits the bill perfectly. I hope you like it....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!