Searching...

Un Samedi a Paris...

Of course, we went to MERCI on Saturday and we found the concept store celebrating Japan with gorgeous packaging, calligraphy like the Japanese know how, celebrating simple, utilitarian objects, beautiful to look at. 
I kept graviting around their corner for the men, soft, industrial...how I like them, with cashmere jumpers, beautiful leather bags that will last a lifetime and of course the linen corner upstairs that keeps me dreaming and where little by little I'm building my linen collection for our home in London...
To finish our inspiring shopping trip, Elodie and I had a drink at MERCI's cafe, watching people coming in and out of the shop, then a quick visit to Bonton and we ended up running to Zadig & Voltaire's outlet in Le Marais before closing time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!