Searching...

New moodboard

Thank you so much for all your constructive comments on my first moodboard over the weekend. It was very helpful and you were totally right....it was feeling more summery and not Christmassy enough. So I've done this new one which personally I love. It makes me crave for Winter to come and snuggling at home with Mila by the fireplace....
Right, so verdict...How is this one making you feel?

Merci beaucoup pour tous vos commentaires constructifs sur le premier moodboard que j'avais realise ce weekend. Cela m'a beaucoup aide et vous aviez totalement raison...Il sentait plutot l'Ete et les vacances que Noel. Donc, j'en ai fait un truc et celui-ci franchement je l'adore...Il me donne des envies d'Hiver, de weekends au chaud a la maison, a faire des calins a Mimi sur le canape pres de la cheminee...
Bon le verdict...qu'est ce que vous ressentez en regardant celui-ci?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!