Searching...

Our welcome page...

Forgiving me for posting just about the catalogue but that's pretty much the only thing I'm working on at the moment to meet our deadline. Our Welcome page is now signed off and with the printer but I really wanted to thank you all for the comments you left here and there. They were incredibly useful and really helped me to put the moodboard to bed. I listened to what you said and added a winter cardigan (didn't have a photo of a blanket or plaid) and you were right, it works a lot better!
I also love this new, very stylish shot of La Tropezienne tote bag shot by CHS yesterday at the last minute (they've been so incredibly supportive, I feel v. lucky) and YES in our catalogue, you will discover Shanna Murray's wonderful stickers. I'm so excited by this. Shanna's work has been on my radar since last November and I'm over the moon to work with her.

Veuillez m'excuser de n'ecrire en ce moment qu'a propos du catalogue mais je ne travaille pratiquement plus que sur ca pour tenir nos delais. Notre Welcome page est terminee maintenant et avec l'imprimeur mais je voulais vraiment vous remercier pour tous vos commentaires laisses ici et la. Ils m'ont ete vraiment tres utiles et m'ont vraiment aide a finir le moodboard. J'ai ecoute vos suggestions et ajoute un cardigan d'hiver (je n'avais pas de photo de couverture ou de plaid) et vous aviez raison, c'est beaucoup mieux avec!
J'aime aussi beaucoup ce superbe shot de La Tropezienne tote bag photographie par CHS hier a la derniere minute et OUI dans le tacalogue, vous decouvrirez les merveilleux stickers de Shanna Murray. Je suis super contente. J'avais son travail en tete depuis November dernier et je suis ravie qu'on travaille ensemble.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!