Searching...

Style and Friends

Out of the blue, this morning, I received an email from Style and Friends. I loved the illustration (below) featured in their email and clicked further to discover a lovely little range of cashmeres scarves, cardigans and mittens, all in my favourite colours...

Style and Friends is the baby of Marie-Luise, a fashion designer based in Paris with German origin. Her collection is small but beautiful.
Personnally I like the grey cashmere scarf (below left) and even if I dont really need it (us women rarely do but that's not the point!), I thought it would be a great piece to add to a white t-shirt for chilly summer evenings or to wrap myself in on a long-haul flight to New-Zealand.

The fact that they are offering 20% OFF on your first order if you enter the code MON TRUC FETICHE didnt take long to convince me so now I'm £100 lighter but I have two beautiful cashmere scarves (one dark grey, one light grey) on their way to me.....
The simplicity of online shopping.....
If like me, you love a bit of a discount, dont forget to sign up to the BODIE and FOU newsletter as you get 10% OFF each month from the third Thrusday of the month til the end of the month.
So good luck to Marie-Luise with her lovely collection and I wish a great weekend to all of you!
Bises

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!