Searching...

You are loved...

This year, I had two massive coup de coeur and I cant tell you how happy I am to have both of them as part of our collection because they are the kind of designs that I find hugely inspiring and beautiful. The first one was the the Pigmée collection (and if you haven't seen this post, please read to understand how special this collection is) and the second one was the beautiful wall stickers by Shanna Murray, whose work was on my radar since last year so it makes me really happy to work with her this year. 
So this morning, I've finally put the 'You are loved' wall sticker on Mila's grey wall (painted with down pipe by Farrow & Ball) and found the perfect place for this beautiful, handmade garland by Pigmee. I can't tell you how beautiful everything look, it just changed the whole atmosphere in Mila's room...
And of course, she is totally in love with her Pigmee and now wants the medium she is holding and a large one for Christmas to have a family which is perfect because I'd rather she has these beautiful, handmade dolls in her bedroom than some of the colourful, plasticky stuff she has been given.
I promised her to take her ice-skatting in Westfield so I'll take better pictures later on but I just wanted to share these quickly with you....Have  a great Saturday
PS: The gorgeous grey tutu was a present from a designer and will be in stock in the boutique next year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!