Searching...

Seriously cool gifts for sexy men

I live with a shaved-head man who, I think, looks pretty sexy on a daily basis but even more when we are on holidays and he goes a few days without shaving...
I'm sure I had a crush on Indiana Jones when I was younger because I still find Jake Gyllenhaal's unshaved look very sexy and I love when l'homme* finetunes his look by wearing a stylish suit or a cool loose v-neck t-shirt with a pair of chinos.
This year, because of the launch of our first catalogue, our collection for Men has gone a lot stronger and we've found some seriously cool things for their pads like this industrial clip-on light, whisky glasses and this chrome wine rack.
Personally I'm a huge fan of the Bat print which looks very cool and of course the One Must Dash print (this month we are giving 10% to Movember to support their campaign).

When working on the collection, Elodie and I found a lot of inspiration in the streets of Paris and of course, observing all the guys in our lives who incidentally don't all have a bear or a moustache but are still a bunch of really cool, funny, nice guys, a bit creative and who care how they look without being over the top and I think the collection has a nice, cosmopolitan feel with some real left-field gems.
Not for everybody's wallet but if you can afford it, this Plumber bag is really worth the money, the quality of the leather is amazing and it is one of those bags that will last a lifetime. I also love the Urbanears Plattan headphones, this cool Trim phone in orange and the Cognac glasses which always go down a treat.
*the man
1. via Sanford Hughes 2. Plumber bag 3. via Pinterest 4. BODIE and FOU digital catalogue 5. pic taken by me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!