Searching...

In the shop this week: the leather shopper bag

I raved about this bag several times since Elodie and I found it during my last Parisian trip and I will keep going on about it because I absolutely love it!

As a regular air traveler who somehow manages to pack light (clothes wise) but not so light (on the techie side), I have been longing for a large, spacious bag that could fit everything too fragile or valuable to be stored in my check-in luggage.
My hand luggage basics often include: my laptop, camera, i-phone, urbanears headphones and La Trop or mini sac (if I manage to squeeze my La Trop in my checked-luggage) + if I'm lucky, I will get a few bits & bobs that a 6 years old will throw in the mix...
Yes there is the ugly wheelie suitcase solution but it's not me. I much prefer having a big, fashion bag on my shoulder and this one ticks all the boxes.
Simple, practical and beautiful, this leather shopper bag embodies the Parisian style of
Emmanuelle Alt, Editor of the French VOGUE and the quality of the leather is fab. The black one has a beautiful matte leather while the gold version (currently being shot by Living Etc magazine for their March issue) is more shiny.

Photo 1: (C) François Kong Stylism: Karine Kong Photo 2: B&F catalogue

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!