Searching...

Li Edelkort Paris home

I've always liked the relaxed atmosphere of Li Edelkort kitchen in Paris especially the contrast of the old workbench against the stainless-steel kitchen units in the background. I've put an option on a similar work bench my dad has in its workshop in France, hoping that one day, I'll be able to use it to achieve a similar look.
While the design trend forecaster behind Trend Tablet describes herself as someone 'who constantly lives in the future', her home feels very intemporel.
Using white as a blank canvas, Edelkort has filled her home with ethnic accessories and furniture that add warmth to each room. Working through a palette of soft whites, beiges and browns, her home flows naturally taking you from one room to another. I'm very envious of her big window in the lounge and the height of her ceilings and I just think it is a very beautiful home.
Images: Marie-Claire Italy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!