Searching...

Very nice feedback from a customer

This afternoon, one of our customers who is an Interior Designer sent us this very nice feedback...

'Thanks for your message and excellent service!
I have seen your site mentioned in quite a few of the interiors magazines but I actually looked at your site for the first time a few months ago after a feature in House and Garden... It was featuring your Cote Bastide grey single headboards with the rooms dressed in lots of shades of grey and white polka dots if I remember rightly. I was looking at them for a client ( I'm an interior designer) but it turned out they were too high for a sloping ceilling, but I am determined to use them at some stage!!

I also have my eye on the Michelle Mason Stella rug!

Keep up the good work and variety of different, crafty,innovative and well made products! There is so much dross out there on the net and the High Street. Clients really want things that they haven't seen before and are prepared to take more risks with colour and style than the High Street gives them credit for and that's where B and F fits in!'

A big thank you to Amanda. It is really nice when our customers take the time to write to us. Good or bad, if you have any feedback, feel free to let us know as we always aim to provide you with the best designs and best customer service.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!