Searching...

Swedish house

I love how the blogs' grapevine works...I found these really beautiful shots of a Swedish house on a blog from Argentina where the author Karina had mentioned my house in France shot by Grand Designs on her other blog El Beso....

The stairs are amazing and I love how the light flows in this room. I found a similar rocking horse for 15 Euros last week on my trip to France and made Mila a very happy little girl.

However I'm totally in love with this wooden table. I have been searching for one for ages to replace the Ikea one we have in our house in France but no luck so far. I dont know about you but I really like what this lovely house exudes. It looks so relaxing and inviting. I love the little touches of colours from the vintage chairs or flowers





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!