Searching...

Update on Chateau de Lartigolle


I'm sorry about my serious lack of postings recently...I got a nasty cold a couple of weeks ago which totally wiped me out and I didn't have the energy to write anything but I didnt exactly rest and I have some pretty cool things to share with you.


First an update on the stunning French boutique hotel Chateau de Lartigolle... Nick was kind enough to send me some new gorgeous shots taken by the talented Paul Raeside (see previous posting about Paul here) and if you're looking for a romantic getaway, this is the place to go.


With the pretty nice weather we had this weekend, I'm starting to feel in a holiday mood and I could easily dive in their swimming pool.


Website: www.lartigolle.com
Rates: 230€ for a large en-suite double bedroom
Region: Gers
Nearest airport: Toulouse

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!