Searching...

Sunday Market by Aurelie Lecuyer

I've always loved the styling and the home of Aurelie Lecuyer. It's simple, fresh and it has a happy feel. All these fabrics and colours mixed together is really uplifting, don't you think?
I have to admit Aurelie's room is the only one that (almost!!) makes me regret to have painted one of Mila's wall in dark grey :-)
Aurelie is a freelance stylist but she recently launched Sunday Market with her friend Anne Millet who is behind the blog Mymobilehome. I love it!
Let me know what you think. It's nice to read your comments...
Someone kindly reminded me yesterday I had promised to share my chocolate coconut brownie after the Summer so I will try to do this for you next weekend. Have a lovely Sunday








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!