Searching...

See what the little ones can do on your wall....

A couple of days ago, I went to pick up a white sofa for our offices from my friend Sofia who is revamping her lounge. I was totally in awe with the feature wall she had created in her kitchen with the wallpaper Sitting Comfortably she got from us. I'm waiting for some pictures but I just loved how this very affordable roll of wallpaper (only £38) gave a fresh and modern look to her kitchen. Sitting Comfortably is one of my favourite designs from Mini Moderns which incidentally is featured in this month's Grand Designs magazine. With lose reproductions of design classics from Arne Jacobsen, Vitra, etc, it has a very nice mid-contemporary feel to it. Most of these edgy, cool wallpapers are designed to be painted or coloured in so I just wanted to show how great it would look, if you were leaving your kids have fun on the wall...just for once.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!