Searching...

I love Pinterest SO much!

Saying that I love Pinterest is an understatement! 
I can not think of a better way of keeping together all the things that inspire me to be more creative, make our home a nicer place and make BODIE and FOU what it is - a haven of inspiration.
So if you are already enjoying this little blog and love our concept store then you may also enjoy the various boards I created on Pinterest and see what inspires me on a daily basis.
You will find pictures of my home in London and our holidays home in France,  gorgeous interiors, little creative projectsdecoration details I love and a lot more inspiring things about food, styling, kids bedrooms, etc.
I'm also hugely grateful to Ben Silbermann, the clever geek that came up with this brillant idea because frankly, I think Pinterest has pushed me to better at styling, photography and even cooking!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!