Searching...

Sneak peek of the BODIE and FOU AW/12 catalogue

I 'm very excited to share this sneak-peek of our AW BODIE and FOU catalogue* with you today and I really really hope you will love it as much as I do because I can't tell you the amount of work that goes into it!!
Inspired by the success of our Spring/Summer collection, we've added this gorgeous linen duvet cover in mustard which will be just perfect for cosy, winter nights in and also lots of industrial lights including the pipe light which is now available with a matt iron finish and a mini collection of copper lights** which is just sublime.
To make your Xmas shopping shopping easier (I know crazy to even think about Xmas now), we've sourced lots of stylish, unusual and beautiful gifts for all budgets starting with this gorgeous star garland** (as seen on the wall below) and this pretty set of votive candles** which is only £10.
We will also have lots of new things for children such as this exclusive graphic monkey print** which I l know, would sit nicely in our mood board in the loungeand the Elephant head (see last pic) which I fell in love with as soon as I saw it (also available as polar bear and fox).
The Autumn/Winter catalogue will be on UK doormats around mid-October and most new products available online in September and hopefully on our newly designed website. 
Last but not least, I would like to thank Francois, our photographer, who once again, has done a superb job. Francois has just launched his Facebook page so come and join him here

** Available in September

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!