Searching...

What a beautiful wedding...

I'm sorry...the first part of my post may not be what you were expected from the title but it's the only thing I have been thinking about since last night...
I found a cyste in my breast last night when I went to bed. It is probably nothing but I have an appointment at the GP on Thursday just to check it out. I have to admit that I'm freaking out a little bit but will see. Let's keep focusing on positive things...

On a more light-hearted note, I'm in love with this beautiful video shot by Geoff Boothby for the James & Aubrey's wedding. The song is Blood by The Middle East and I have been listening to it all day.
James, the bride is the blogger behind Bluebird where you can see more of these gorgeous photos but what a cool name!! If I have another girl I will call her James or Joe like Charlotte 
Have a great day! xoxo
J'ai senti comme un kyste hier soir dans mon sein, ce n'est probablement rien mais au cas ou, j'ai rendez-vous chez le docteur Jeudi juste pour etre sure. Je dois avouer que cela me fat un tout petite flipper mais bon on verra.

Sur un ton plus léger, je suis dingue de cette vidéo de Geoff Boothby filmé pour le mariage de James & Aubrey.
James, la mariée, est aussi l'auteur du blog Bluebird sur lequel vous trouverez beaucoup plus de ces jolies photos. Mais quel nom génial!! Si j'ai une autre fille, je l'appelerais James ou Joe comme Charlotte. Bises

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!