Searching...

My home in London {the lounge}

I was planning to post the images of Sir Terence Conran's pad where I spent a private evening a couple of weeks ago (sooo cool!) but my brother showed me these pictures he took of my home and I'm sorry but home is where my heart is, so Sir Conran's pad will wait until Monday...
Have a wonderful weekend!





1. moodboard 2. Paulistano chair by Brazilian design God Paulo Mendes da Rocha 3. Robin Day sofa from Habitat 4. Sheepskin from Ikea 5. Lima floor standing light 6. Feathers poster 7. My La Trop

J'avais prevu de poster les images du loft de Sir Terence Conran ou je suis allee il ya deux semaines a une soiree privee (trop cool!) mais mon frere m'a montre les photos qu'il avait prises de mon salon et je suis desolee mais home is where my heart is, donc le loft de Sir Conran attendra jusqu'a demain...
Je vous souhaite un excellent weekend!

PS: I've created a new facebook account to keep family stuff separated from B&F because le mari needs a break so come and see me here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!