Searching...

Thank you!

Last day at school for Mila, last day at work for me...
Me grabbing her royal blue trousers from COS: "What about these??....you havent worn them for ages"
Mila: "No I don't want to"
Me: "Oh come on! I can turn them up and make you look really cool in it"
Mila: "I don't want to look cool, I want to look pretty and for that I need a skirt and some tights"

Mila and I are flying to New-Zealand tonight to meet Steve in Hong-Kong and carry on our journey together to Auckland. 
I can't wait to switch off. I look terrible and I seriously need to go back running, drinking water and eat healthily but this has been by far the most full on, enjoyable and most rewarding year: a new/first mail order catalogue (on issuu here), some amazing feedback, great pressour own App on iTunes (you can download it for free here), My Interior Life in Living Etc and days at work with a great, new team that have been hugely fun. 
I wish you all a fantastic, relaxing, enjoyable Christmas break with your friends and family. xoxo 
Shanna Murray wall sticker...you should really get these for your home and this new print that makes me laugh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!