Searching...

La vie est faite de petits bonheurs

Exactly my kind of thinking...and we have to appreciate the little things that happens on a daily basis.
Last weekend, I was in COS buying a knitted scarf. I was already at the till ready to pay when the sales assistant behind the counter took the scarf from me and said "Oh that will look really nice on you"
I mean how nice is this?
One day, when we have a BODIE and FOU shop, that's the kind of person I want to have around, someone that sends good vibes just because.
Yesterday we got some really nice and positive feedback from customers but my favourite is this one:
"BODIE and FOU is wonderful, I love that they've collected a large selection of amazing unique products and made them available to all. The delivery was excellent, arrived much quicker than I expected and very well packaged as I had the Mima Le Chat print, House Doctor DK candles and MT tape. I'll definitely buy from them again.
Product : Mima Le Chat print is a really good quality print with great detail that is appreciated up close. Printed on nice paper too. Very much worth the money. I adore it."
Have a great day!

PS: Oh and if you're interested, I'm now blogging for Interiors UK. My posts will cover topics such as how to build up awareness of your brand, how to use social media to connect with your customer base, how to achieve excellent customer service, and how to get featured regularly in the UK and international press and you can read my first post here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!