Searching...

THE NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK

This morning, Mila & my mum received a gorgeous, gorgeous parcel in France from Nils & Happy to See you . Thank you so much Astrid! Everything looked fab from what I could see on the screen. I can't wait to go through Astrid's latest book and take pics of Mila in her yellow skirt but you can see here what type of gorgeous clothes for kids I'm talking about!

Mila and I on skype....
Me: "So why did you receive baby, show me"
Mila: "I got a swimming costume with titi" (i.e. a bikini with a bra....)
....well why not...I wouldn't have called it like this but....

Our NEW Kids section is now live and I'm very proud of it. I hope you'll find it as inspiring as we do....I love the new Teens zone, I wish I had a bedroom like this when I was a teenager












Ce matin, Mila et ma maman ont recu un superbe paquet de Nils & Happy to See you. Merci beaucoup Astrid! Tout a l'air joli d'apres ce que j'ai pu voir de mon ecran d'ordi. Il me tarde de lire le dernier livre d'Astrid et de prendre des photos de Mila dans sa jolie jupe jaune mais vous pouvez deja voir le genre de vetements pour enfants absolument canons dont je parle

Mila et moi sur skype....
Moi: "Alors qu'est ce que tu as recu ma cherie, montres-moi"
Mila: "Un maillot de bain avec des titis" (un maillot avec un haut....)
...Pourquoi pas...je n'aurais pas appele ca comme ca mais bon...

Notre NOUVELLE section Kids est maintenant live et j'en suis tres fiere. J'espere qu'elle vous inspirera...J'adore la nouvelle section pour les ados, j'aurais aime avoir une chambre comme cela quand j'etais jeune...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!