Searching...

I love this...

This is my new toy...the plattan headphones by Scandinavian Headphones Heroes: Urbanears.
I took the black plattan headphones and white one to France a few weeks ago for the photoshoot of our new catalogue and went running with them 3 times...What can I say...I love them!
The little headphones I had with my i-Phone kept falling off my ears and were driving me crazy but these...they just stay nicely on my head during 8K and being able to run with loud music and no disruption has made my runs a lot more enjoyable!
Now may I shyly say that the photos below were taken by my brother and styled by me....


C'est mon nouveau joujou...le casque audio Plattan par les dieux des casques audio en Scandinavie: Urbanears.
J'avais emmene le casque audio plattan en noir et le blanc en France il y a quelques semaines pour le photoshoot de notre nouveau catalogue et j'ai couru avec 3 fois...Qu'est ce que je peux dire...J'en suis dingue!
Le petit casque audio que j'avais avec mon i-Phone n'arretait pas de tomber et ca m'agacait serieusement mais ceux-la...ils sont restes sans bouger pendant 8Kms et etre capable de courir en ecoutant de la musique et sans interruption a rendu mes runs beaucoup plus agreables!
Bon et est ce que je peux dire que les photos ci-dessous ont ete prises par mon frere et le stylisme etait de moua...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!