Searching...

Kelly Hoppen's blog...

I ran 8kms early this am so already today I was feeling pretty much on top of the world but when world-renowned British Designer Kelly Hoppen suggested her followers on Twitter to follow us, it was just the cherry on the top of a very happy Friday cake!

I have a couple of books from her at home: In Touch and Style but I really would like Home which explores the entire process of creating a home that meets our needs. Kelly Hoppen has pioneered a simple yet opulent style that is stylish yet real. The kind of living space that makes you feel at home, at peace and thanks God she has now started a blog.
I can't wait to read more and I hope she will share with us more insights about her path, her career and her drive like she did here in this post about success. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!