Searching...

Blue house in France

I know some of you may have seen these pictures before (and for those who haven't, you will find various links from different mags above under My Home but Photographer Michael Paul did such a fantastic job that Home Beautiful Australia decided to feature them over 10 pages...and I love how the magazine lay out the pages.
After all it's the Summer on the other side of the pond so we can all hang on onto Summer memories a bit...
Personally I love this shot of Mimi on the beach holding her father's hand and I was about to write that my Dad would be proud of seeing the tree hut he made out of bamboos but actually no - knowing my dad, he wouldn't care :-)
Feel free to ask me any questions about it if you can't read the article...I could write a bible about this house ;-)











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!