Searching...

Des news....15% Marimekko beanbags

Finally...des news and a few changes....The reason for my lack of update on the blog is that lately we have been incredibly busy with orders and other big things happening....and when it gets too busy, unfortunately the BODIE and FOU blog suffers a bit...but things are looking good. First BODIE and FOU is re-locating to North London in about 4 weeks time. I am very excited about this because we've found a really warehouse and also, although I enjoyed living in Bristol for the past three years, London (where I lived for 11 years before that) has always felt like home so we're back!
The second great news is that while I'm moving back to London, my favourite sister Elodie (co-Founder) is moving to Barcelona! Yes Barcelona....how cool is this....I'm going to miss her like hell but we have skype and flight and it's a fantastic adventure for her, Lily and Christophe.
I'm losing a sister but I'm gaining a brother as Francois is joining BODIE and FOU in Jan to be responsible for our dispatch team and I can't wait for him and his talented girlfriend Julie who is an artist to arrive....

Now the great news for you is that to prepare our big move and make room, we are offering an exclusive 15% OFF the Marimekko Fatboy beanbags.
Stock is limited to 1 or 2 per colour so you will need to hurry. Once our current stock is gone, the Marimekko series will still be available but at full price. The same offer applies to the classic Fatboy beanbags from our sister site WhereDidYouBuyThat.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!