Searching...

Inspiring London cafes to escape from the office....

I have been spending the last four days in Paris, working, shopping (more of this later) and talking with my two best friends (kind of the best part) about being mothers, being entrepreneur/managing a team of 35 people or 3 children under 8, being women. You can imagine how long our conversations were but amongst other things, here is one thing I'm going to do this year......

One day a month, I will just spend the day in a nice and inspiring cafe
to watch the world goes by and think.
One day a month, I will treat myself to some 'business me-time' to reflect,
imagine and envision where and how I want to take our company forward.
One day a month, I will give myself the time to think and plan
without being interrupted by emails, phone calls, or queries from the team.

So here are some of my favourite, inspiring places to be one day a month....

Story Deli in Bricklane (read more here)

Petersham Nurseries in Richmond (read more here)
Petersham Nurseries Café Church Lane, off Petersham Road, Petersham, Surrey, tel: 020 8940 5230.

Monmouth Coffee house in Borough Market, 2 Park Street London SE1 9AB

Chez Kristoff Deli, 111 Hammersmith Grove, London, W6 ONQ

The Covent Garden hotel, 10 Monmouth Street London WC2H 9HB

If you know any nice, inspiring places in London, please let me know...I would love to check them out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!