Searching...

Cluster Pendant Lights by Kathleen Hills





Kathleen Hills was one of the first designers we had in our designer home accessories collection when we launched BODIE and FOU two years ago. Her designs fitted perfectly with the vision of BODIE and FOU Elodie and I had....Inspired simplicity, creative design, luxury textiles.
I remembered the first time I saw her 24/th Pendant light now renamed cluster light...I was so moved that I had tears in my eyes. It sounds silly I know but I get that once in a while when I come across designs that are incredibly beautiful and striking. Kathleen's designs are just perfect...and not just the pendant light as her egg cube and sugar lump have proven to be among our best-sellers over the past two years but her pendant lights are in a different league.
They are extremely beautiful yet very simple and it is probably this hard to achieve simplicity that makes the whole difference between a good design and one that is simply stunning.
We have now added beautiful pictures taken by Alun Callender (who shot our house in France last June) so you can see by yourself how the cluster light looks like with 4, 8, 12 or 16 strings. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do.
Below is a picture of Kathleen's stand at 100% Design....

(C) All pictures are by Alun Callender except the top one which is from Elle Decoration.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!