Searching...

Which styling do you prefer?

We've shot two versions of the BAU pendant light for our Summer catalogue (I love this light!)
I like them both (they make me feel calm) but I think the styling is better on the first image and I really love the Summery vibe of this blue San-Francisco map and the ceramic owl vase that holds paint brushes.
What do you think? Which one would you choose for the catalogue? I would really appreciate your feedback on this....THANKS!!
PS: The bottom photo with black masking tape was a gift from Christine Bernadet who writes the wonderful and funny Glouglou et Chou (on a winter blog break at the moment). I had these photos on a shelf in my lounge since she sent them to me last year and I'm super happy to be able to use them there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!