Searching...

Life with Mila...and La Princesse au Petit Pois

When we were on holiday in France this Summer, I bought a gorgeous, vintage smock dress for Mila. It reminded me the kind of dresses we were wearing when Elodie and I were little.
London, 7am:
Me: "What do you want to wear this morning?" (knowing the answer)
Mila: "A dress!"
Me: "Well, why don't you wear the beautiful dress we got in France?"
She puts it on and look herself in the mirror...
Mila: "Don't you think I look like an orphan?"
Ok not quite the look I was aiming for but she went ahead with it.

This gives me the chance to introduce you La Princesse Au Petit Pois, a beautiful, poetic collection of clothes for children designed by the talended Alexandra Darcissac.
All the clothes are made in France and are simply beautiful. My favourite pieces are this gorgeous Notre Coeur dress and the Ilo blouse and the bloomers are just adorable!
No chance to look like an orphan with this magnificent collection...in fact, it's quite the opposite...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!