Searching...

Swimming like a fish

I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
On Saturday, I took my first swimming lesson with Mila to learn how to crawl. Her friend Clara didn't want to go swimming this term and I thought it would be the perfect opportunity for me to finally put in action something I have been talking about for years....and I love it!
While I can swim the breaststroke, I have never been able to get my breathing right for the crawl and doing lengths of breaststroke bored me to death. I like to go fast so for an hour, I learnt how to blow bubbles under water, breathe without feeling I'm gonna suffocate and get the moves right.
It was hugely liberating!
I'm on a mission this year to make a lot of fine-tuning resolutions to improve my well-being....what small changes do you want to make to your life this year to improve yours?

PS: So loving our Batgirl print & black masking tape on VosgesParis (thanks Desiree!) The gold Batgirl is available at 15% OFFin the sale until Wednesday 18/01/2012.
 
(C) photo: Vosges Paris

J'espere que vous avez passé un superbe weekend.
Samedi, j'ai pris ma premiere leçon de natation avec Mila pour apprendre à crawler. Son amie Clara ne souhaitait pas nager ce trimestre et j'ai pensé que c'était l'occasion parfaite de faire quelque chose dont je parle depuis des années...et je me suis éclatée!
Bien que je sache nager la brasse, je n'ai jamais été capable de respirer correctement pour nager le crawl et faire des longueurs de brasse à la piscine m'ennuie profondément. J'aime aller vite et donc pendant une heure, j'ai appris à faire des bulles sous l'eau, à respirer sans avoir l'impression que j'allais suffoquer et coordonner les mouvements avec ma respiration.
C'était génial! 
Cette année, je suis déterminée à apporter quelques changements dans ma vie pour améliorer mon bien-être...quels changements souhaitez-vous apporter cette année pour améliorer votre bien-être?

PS: J'adore cette photo de notre Batgirl print & black masking tape sur VosgesParis (merci Desiree!) La version or de la Batgirl est disponible à moins 15% jusqu'a Mercredi 18/01/2012.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!