Searching...

Road trip to Cap-Ferret

Yesterday, Steve, Mila, my brother Francois (who will join BODIE and FOU early next year), Julie his girlfriend and I went to spend the day at the Cap-Ferret. We left home early to avoid melting in my mum's car which hasn't got air-con.....and I'm really sorry if it's gonna hurt anyone in the UK...but the temperature was 33 degres....boiling, sun-tanned, summerly hot!

So here we went...and this time, I actually bothered taking some pictures...and before you think....'wow besides being French and chic, she is amazingly talented, her photos are amazing, blablabla....' (just kidding) I have to say that I cheated :-)

The pictures 1 to 6 were at the entrance of the Lighthouse we visited and they were so stunning and so representative of the beauty of my region, that I couldn't resist taking photos of the photos....

but I took these which are pictures of the inside and outside of the Cap-Ferret lighthouse...

We walked around the adorable fishermen's village where there is number of gorgeous, old wooden huts and enjoyed a nice, chilled glass of white wine with oysters, pate and bread...pure bliss....





My dream car....

We had such a great day that next week, we will take the boat from Arcachon to drop us at Cap-Ferret, have lunch there, and take the boat back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!