Searching...

Another beautiful day in the South of France

So far so good....the weather is beautiful. This afternoon, Steve tool Mila took the beach and as I was getting restless, I decided to start painting some old chairs in white to replace the ones you can see in the feature of our house in Grand Designs magazine.
I bought the chairs from AM-PM three years ago but 2 out of 8 have the legs falling apart (and they are only being used in the Summer when people rent our house)...not very impressed with the quality ..... so I've decided to send them back and replace them with vintage ones from various shapes to give the room a relaxed feel.
Our house is rented out again this week but we will move in there the week after and once there, I'm hoping to do a little bit of decoration to make the rooms simpler than they are, which is not easy.....so here some beautiful shots of white interiors and objects for inspiration

I really like the idea of painting an African stool in white

Beautiful water jug from Nelson Sepulveda pour ABC

Old Style notebook by Cote Bastide


and a beautiful French house shot by F. Vasseur for Cote Maison

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!