Searching...

Isabella Oliver: chic & stylish maternity wear


I have blogged about Isabella Oliver before. It is one of my favourite brands and certainly one of the most sylish maternity brand in the UK. I discovered them when I was pregnant with Mila Sienna and have been hooked since then. I love the style of their clothes and the fact that they make women look sexy while pregnant which we know is far from being easy! I had the first version of the bandeau wrap top which I loved because it made my upper body almost sexy since my shoulders were one part of my body that didnt suffer too much weight gain...but this year I really love their kimono wrap which will look fab with patent shoes and well-cut trousers and the Hepburn jacket which one could wear without being pregnant! The Butterfly sweater is very nice too and reminds me of 60s supermodel Twiggy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!