Searching...

I like this...

The grey wall, the black floorboards, the rather inviting bed...
But not for me! At least not this weekend. We have a BBQ with some kiwi friends tonight and another one on Saturday night with my German friend Christian and his wife (we're SOO cosmopolite!). Christian runs Ruta 40, a company that imports Argentinean boutique wines and is coming over with some goodies so providing, I don't enjoy too much wine, I shall finish my kitchen :-)

On this side of my life, we have a Special Father's Day offer on.
If you spend £95, you will receive a FREE UK Type map duck egg blue worth £43.
All you need to do is to enter the special code FREE PRINT at the check out and of course spend £95 but that's quickly done...two prints from here and a box of Bird Clothes pegs or a STAR t-shirt and BOUM! You get a free print!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!