BODIE and FOU is a chic online boutique for design lovers in search of cool modern styling for the home and unique, beautiful gifts which strongly believed in offering the best service and personal touch to its customers.
Regularly featured in Living Etc, Elle Decoration, Grand Designs, the Saturday Telegraph and the Sunday Times, BODIE and FOU stocks a beautiful designs from European designers including Cote Bastide, Normann Copenhagen, Famille Summerbelle, Edition Paumes, Kathleen Hills, ByGraziela and Clare Vivier.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR: PERMANENT POSITION
We are looking for part-time Customer Care Advisor to join our lovely (but busy) team. Working in a small, passionate team environment, your job will be to deal with customer enquiries via email and telephone and contributing to a remarkable customer experience by always going the extra mile.
This position would suit someone with a background in customer service or from a retail background.
- To follow up customers emails & phone calls and respond promptly and accurately to any queries about orders, returns, complaints and product information
- To assist customers to register online and/or to process their orders over the phone
- To deal with difficult customers in a professional manner (it's a rare thing) but you still need to be able to handle this kind of situation
- To assist team by issuing daily dispatch labels
- To liaise with team to place stock orders
- Maintain a high level of service awareness at all time
We are looking for a candidate with
- A strong commitment to customer service. Someone who loves helping people and shows genuine empathy to provide the best support to our customers.
We currently have 93% positive approval ratings on our customer service via Feefo, a company that gathers independent feedback from genuine customers, and we aim to improve this with having a dedicated resource who can apply themselves to make our customer service even better.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manners
- Excellent keyboard and written skills, articulate with good spelling and grammar
- Flexible attitude, initiative and good team player are essential
- Excellent eye for detail and organizational skills and must be reliable, honest, kind and consistent
- Ability to prioritize and enjoy problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure during key selling periods
- Experience with Microsoft package (Word, Excel)
Location: Position is currently based at our London warehouse, NW10 (Neasden tube station/Jubilee line)
Pay rate: £ 6.30 Per hour + 5.6 weeks holiday pro-rata + 20% staff discount
Hours: Minimum 20 hours per week. Must be flexible and able to commit for 6 months. The right candidate will have the opportunity to advance as the company grows
Should you be interested, please email your CV and your covering letter, describing what a fantastic customer service experience you have had and how you could make a difference to BODIE and FOU to Karine Kong, Director at contact(at)bodieandfou(dot)com
WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT: TEMPORARY POSITION
We are looking for people to assist our team to pick and pack orders in July/August and November, December & January.
This position would suit a student, a fit retired person looking to stay active or house-mum looking to fill his/her time and earn some extra cash!
- Picking & packing orders
- Receiving incoming deliveries/ restocking shelves
- Keeping the warehouse tidy and organised
- Taking orders over the phone
- Administrative duties include filing, preparing samples for the press
We are looking for someone with:
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- High attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Good level of English and strong communication skills
- Physically mobile as some medium lifting may be required
- Previous warehouse experience would be ideal but not a prerequisite
Should you be interested, please email your CV and your covering letter to Karine Kong, Director at contact(at)bodieandfou(dot)com