Searching...

Initial Fashion in Hong Kong

This morning, Mila and I took the bus to go to Stanley market. It's probably where all the tourists in Hong Kong go to but I'm one of them and I was in heaven....so many cute and colourful little things to bring back to Lily, Bodie and everyone else...traditional chinese accessories wouldn't really work as decorative items in my home but in Mila's bedroom or my office they will rock! We got these amazing little wooden chinese dolls that come in bright red, yellow, blue or green and would look adorable on her shelves. I got her also a nice silk kimono to wear at home or on top of her skinny jeans and of course a Hello Kitty watch which she keeps looking at....very handy for me because I kept my blackberry on UK time to liaise with the office and we agreed that the watch qualified as a toy...
On our way back, I got a fabulous pair of shoes from Hong Kong fashion label: Initial (their website looks weird to start with but keep clicking...) which I had discovered the day before. Initially, it was the interior design of the Initial shop that caught my eyes...

White, beautiful, relaxing...displaying simple yet stylish and timeless clothes with an edge on vintage, industrial clothes racks....I was at home.....
The walls were covered with whitewashed wooden panels and the sofa where Mila kept jumping on, was covered with a loose-linen cover...everything was really beautiful (and the sales girls really friendly) and I wish it had been more about interiors than fashion but in the end I fell for a pair of white high-heels but I love the whole branding of Initial fashion.

From the clothes, the shop to their paper bags, stickers, newsletter..everything just look beautiful and I will scan the magazine I picked up from the shop when I'm back in the UK to show you how creative it looks.


Initial has also a cafe with vintage furniture and concrete distressed floor and I'm now dying to see it! Here are some shots from lwing_yan.mysinablog


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!