Searching...

Less is more

I torn this page from an old Elle Deco ages ago and put it on my bedroom wall next to our linen curtains ages ago. I love it. I don't know...there is something very calming about this image of these old boots, neatly organized against the wall. They look simple, they are just shoes and yet I think it is a beautiful image. I also love the courier typeface used...everything works very well here. It's simple things like these that inspire me. I have another shot on my mood board at work with a quote from Flaubert that says: "Be regular and orderly in your life, so that you may be violent and original in your work"

And for me, that summarizes my creative process...I need order, I need whites at home to then take my mind onto more colourful places. See you tomorrow



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!