Searching...

Perfect in every way!

Today, we received a fabulous review from one of our customers who had bought our favourite bag...of course I'm talking about La Tropezienne tote leather bag :-)
If this does not convince you, what will ? :-) and I promise we did not bribe her or anything.

Tunafellows: "I bought this bag with the custom longer handles because I like to be able to put it on my shoulder if I need free hands. Often with bags like that, they feel awkward when you do want to carry them by the handles but not this one. It's the right size and so it doesn't feel awkward in your hands or in the crook of your elbow. It seems slim and yet can carry an amazing amount of bulky things like two bottles of water without becoming unwieldy. I had two compliments the first day including from my husband for whom it usually takes 2-3 weeks to notice anything. "

Keep them coming please!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!