Searching...

About 'moi'



My name is Karine Candice. I'm the Founder and Creative Director of online concept store BODIE and FOU. I'm also a professional blogger and freelance interior stylist. 
I write about everything that inspires me (and makes me laugh) from interior design, photo styling, house tours, photography, kids stuff and DIY projects in our home in London (see photos on Pinterest here or there) and our holidays home in France (available for rentals).
While the family homes I create have probably a strong French vibe, they are mostly relax, child-friendly and aimed to be inspiring - mixing vintage finds with contemporary designs and linen fabrics. When it comes to decorating, I do not follow trends but I do follow my heart and guts feeling.
I'm from the South West of France (Bordeaux) and currently live in London with my husband Steve, a New-Zealander and our 7 years old freewi* (see Life with Mila here).

If you have any tips or would like more information about advertising options and ad rates, please email me at leblog(at)bodieandfou(dot)com

Please note that while I read all your emails, I don't always have the time to respond to all of them so I thank you in advance for your understanding.


Above (C) My Interior Life featured in Living Etc

"A little black book of interiors, with tips on how to recreate effortlessly stylish French chicVOGUE magazine
"Karine Candice is a French expat living in London who shares her inspirations, life and all-round creative ingenuity with the world via this blog. Go to the My Home section and sigh at the beauty of her residences (note the plural there). Then click on other links to check out the wonders she’s worked in different rooms - the naff old kitchen cupboards that she has transformed with black paint and a stainless-steel worktop, the charcoal-grey daughter’s nursery, the old pallet turned into a chic (no, really) coffee table. " The Telegraph

*Voted Top 20 Best Interiors blogs by VOGUE magazine (UK)
* Voted Top 10 French Inspired Style & Design blogs by Remodelista's correspondant (US)
* Voted Top 20 Best Interiors blogs by The Telegraph (UK)
* Voted Best Interiors Blogs by Bolig magazine (Norway)

D'autres trucs...
BODIE and FOU Le Blog has been featured in VOGUE magazine, Easy Living, The Independent and TIMEOUT magazines.
I have also been featured and interviewed in Easy Living, The Independent newspaper and Time Out, La Petite Magazine and various blogs: Snoop, SFGirlbyBay, Bright Bazaar, PoppyTalk, The Beat That My Heart Skipped, etc.
My home in France has also been featured in numerous leading interior magazines and newspapers around the world

* Home Beautiful Australia - October 2010
* London Family Style by Editions Paumes (Japan)
* Casa Facile (Italian) - July 2010
* Saturday Telegraph - July 2010
* Junior magazine - June 2009
* Grand Designs - August 2008
* You magazine - August 2007

*Freewi: French mother/ Neo-Zelander father

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!